In the ninth month, Members receive a “Dino Box” themed around being a junior paleontologist. Dino Box #9 includes:
- High-quality Toob of Dino Skulls from Wild Safari containing 12 miniature figurines including Carnotaurus, Velociraptor, Brachiosaurus, Oviraptor, Nigersaurus, Diplodocus, Dilophosaurus, Dracorex, Triceratops, Tyrannosaurus Rex, and Parasaurolophus.
- "Dinosaurs Field Guide" Activity Book from Dover Publications with 48 pages filled with coloring pages, word finds, drawing activities, mazes, and much more
- "Dinosaurs! Battle of the Bones" educational book from DK with 48 pages that chronicle the palentologists who discovered the Dinosaur Valley and the generations of future dino-lovers they inspired.
- "Dinosaur Skeleton Rampage" Sticker book
- Letter from their new friend and President of the Club “Ptyler the Pterodactyl” outlining the contents of this month’s “Dino Box”, hinting about next month’s “Dino Box” and encouraging them to read, exercise and listen to their parents.